WHOEVER LOVES GOD MUST ALSO LOVE HIS BROTHER
Key Verse: 4:21
1. Read verses 1-3. Why must we test the spirits? How can we recognize the Spirit of God? What does it mean to acknowl....
THE ATONING SACRIFICE AND THE ANOINTING
(To overcome the evil one)
1 John 2:1-29
Key Verse: 2:1,2,20
1. Read verses 1-2. Why does John write these words? How else does he do battle with sin? W....
FELLOWSHIP WITH THE FATHER AND WITH ONE ANOTHER
1 John 1:1-10
1. Read verses 1-2. (Compare with John 1:1-4, 14) What (who) was from the beginning? Who is “we”? What has the au....
ISRAEL IN EGYPT
God saves and trains Moses ##1
Key Verse: 2:24-25 #1
SLAVES IN EGYPT (1)
1. Read verses 1-7. How did the sons of Israel (Jacob) come to live in Egypt? How many we....
Galatians Lesson 6
“LET US NOT BECOME WEARY IN DOING GOOD”
• How does carrying each other’s burdens build up a healthy Christian community?
• Why is it vitally importan....
Galatians Lesson 5
“WALK BY THE SPIRIT”
• What kind of freedom does Christ give and how can we use it?
• How does bearing fruit of the Holy Spiri....
Galatians Lesson 4
• In contrast to a slave, what privileges do we have through adoption as sons? Q3
Sons are heirs. They are sons forever while....
Galatians Lesson 3
GOD’S BLESSING THROUGH FAITH IN THE PROMISE
• What is the relationship of the law to God’s promise in his redemptive history?
• How does becoming chi....
Galatians Lesson 2
“I HAVE BEEN CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST”
• Why should the truth of the gospel be preserved?
• How can we act in line with the truth of the gospel?
Galatians Lesson 1 2014
“THE” GOSPEL, NOT “A” GOSPEL
• What is the difference between “the” gospel and “a” gospel?
• How does revelation contrast with self-enlighten....
REJOICE IN THE LORD
Key Verse: 4:4
"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!
In Chapter 1 we learned that Paul wrote this joyful letter from prison. As....
"I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death..."
In chapter 1, we found that Paul was full of joy, even i....
HAVE THE MIND OF CHRIST JESUS
Key Verse: 2:5
"Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus."
Jesus calls us to be his disciples and he commands us to go and....
For Me, TO LIVE IS CHRIST
Key Verse: 1:21
"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain."
Paul wrote this letter to the Christians in Philippi while he was in pri....
Philippi was a Roman colony and a leading city in Macedonia. A main highway to Rome passed through the center of town. There were few Jews there, and no synagogue. Acts 16:11-40 describes how Paul pio....
2007 1 & 2 Kings Bible Study Lesson 4
A KINGDOM DIVIDED; THE ROAD TO DESTRUCTION
1 King 11:1-12:24
Key Verse: 11:9,10
In Deuteronomy 17:14-20 Moses gives instructions for the king. The kin....
2007 1 & 2 Kings Bible Study Lesson 3
1 King Chapters 8-10
Key Verse 8:28
â€œYet give attention to your servantâ€™s prayer and his plea for mercy, O Lord my God. H....
IT WAS VERY GOOD
Genesis 1:26-2:3 Lesson 2
Key Verse: 1:31a
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good."
God created the heavens and the earth and everything in them in s....
â€œ...to be a minister of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles with the priestly duty of proclaiming the gospel of God, so that the Gentiles might become an offering acceptable to God, sanctified by the H....
"...so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."
The Christian community in Rome was a diverse one. There were both Jews and Gentiles, and they h....
Copyright SarahBarry UBF © 2020